RATES AND INSURANCE
I offer a free phone consultation to discuss your concerns and to see if I may be of help to you. I am currently in the process of getting on insurance panels; however, I am not currently contracted with any at this time. I will supply you with a receipt of payment for services, which you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. Please note that not all insurance companies reimburse for out-of-network providers. If you prefer to use a participating provider, I will try to refer you to a colleague or you can check with your insurance company for a list of in-network providers. It is important to check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- My rates for a therapy session are:
50 minute therapy session - $105.00
* a sliding scale is offered
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card, cash, or check on the day of our session.
I understand that changes do happen and I appreciate advanced notice if you need to reschedule your appointment. My office has a 24-hour cancellation policy. Late cancellations or no-shows will incur a charge for the full cost of the missed session.